Top 3 Posts This Week

Monday, August 11, 2008

3 Days

Well, I saw the consulate on Friday, and all went well. I have a visaed passport and all other necessary papers and signatures to enter the country. I leave on Wednesday in the morning for Portland, and Fly out at 6:55 on Thursday. I have a 6 hour layover in Santiago, and an approximately 1 hour layover in Lima, Peru before arriving in Santiago, Chile at 6:00 AM Friday morning (3 AM pacific time) and after 2 days of orientation in Santiago, I fly out for La Serena on the 17th at 3:45 Pm, arriving at 4:45 PM.

2 comments:

Heather Ann said...

Congratulations! The Lima airport has some fun artwork - take a camera if you can! My boys loved the animal wall sculptures. Wondering around during a layover there we discovered a little cyber cafe...if you get a chance you should post a blog there. ^_^ But, an hour isn't that long so you might not have time.

Oh - be sure to watch out for pick-pickets! My parents just had my moms passport and other documents taken right off her neck in an Athens subway, and a couple years ago in Buenos Aires my husbands laptop was taken out from under my son's feet. They've got talent, sadly!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time David! Don't forget about all your friends in Milton-Freewater though!

Take care of yourself!