Top 3 Posts This Week

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Photos from Santiago

It's been quite a while since I've uploaded photos on this blog (or anywhere for that matter), and I think it's about time for me to share some of the best ones from my last trip to Santiago. All of these photos were taken in-between La Serena and Santiago, or in Santiago itself. Remember to let me know what you think in the comments below, and if you like them, share the post!*


The Andes





This is how you know you're getting close to Santiago








The Chilean Matorral




  


The evil empire also has a base here....

My room at the hostel.

Mural in a metro station



The presedential palace "La Moneda"

Santiago's Metro (Subway)

Estación de Metro La Moneda


*All of these photos were taken by me (David Jensen) The above line asking users to share these photographs does not give them any right to do so in a way that does not link back to this blog, or in which no credit is given to me for them. In no way am I authorizing the use of this photos to make money, digital or real, without my permission. If you would like permission to use these photos commercially, please contact me at mitokia@gmail.com

No comments: