Top 3 Posts This Week

Monday, November 17, 2014

Photos Copiapó

In keeping with the theme I created in my last post, here are some photos from my last two trips to Copiapó, these trips, much like the one to Santiago I posted pictures of before are work related, and so most of my pictures are on the way there and back, rather than of the city itself. Remember to let me know what you think in the comments below, and if you like the post, share it!

The bus terminal in Copiapó



In Vallenar 


En Copiapó

In Copiapó

In Copiapó








In Copiapó






"Desierto Florido" Phenomenon caused by extra moisture in the desert, happens about once every 5 years.




In Copiapó

In Copiapó


At the bus terminal in La Serena















El Río Huasco in Vallenar








More "Desierto Florido"

This phenomenon only lasts for about 2 weeks





Leaving La Serena

Leaving La Serena

Leaving La Serena












In this kind of terrain, even the highway is slow-going.

Looks scarier than it is. 



*All of these photos were taken by me (David Jensen) The above line asking users to share these photographs does not give them any right to do so in a way that does not link back to this blog, or in which no credit is given to me for them. In no way am I authorizing the use of this photos to make money, digital or real, without my permission. If you would like permission to use these photos commercially, please contact me at mitokia@gmail.com


1 comment: