Top 3 Posts This Week

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Creativity that never ceases to amaze me... (corrected)

After doing a bit of research (honestly mostly just reading the comments on the youtube video) I found out that the video wasn't at all made to go along with the song. Notwithstanding, it goes quite well with the meaning of the song as I interpret it, and could definitely be worse. In order to credit the original makers of the video, I've added the original (with original audio) below. It's also worth the watch, and gives a slightly different spin to what I got out of it the first time.





Every time I watch a fan-made video for this group, I'm amazed at the number of ways you can interpret their songs, and how people express it. Below I've embedded one that I found not too long ago, and have seen many times since, picking up on new details ever since.

Tool - The Grudge


No comments: